Github Issue Migrator
Migrate your blog from github issue to Hexo.
You need to complete the setup of Hexo first, see Hexo Setup.
$ hexo init <folder> $ cd <folder> $ npm install
$ npm install hexo-migrator-github-issue --save
Execute the following command after installed.
owner/repo is the github owner and repo of issue.
$ hexo migrate github-issue owner/repo [--publish]
It will migrate owner/repo issue to hexo, there are some specific issue label is supported:
- "category_", set the sepecfic category for the post
- "top_", set the top priority for the post.
- "draft", the post layout will be set to "draft", that means the post will be stored in draft dir
- "publish", if user migrate with "--publish" opt, only post with "publish" label will be created.
hexo migrate github-issue Yikun/yikun.github.com
It will migrate Yikun/yikun.github.com issue to hexo.
- 0.1.5 add --publish support
- 0.1.4 category/top/draft support
- 0.1.3 issue number support
- 0.1.2 fix the title format error
- 0.1.1 tag support
- 0.1.0 Init version
- @Yikun tag/issue number/draft support
- @CloudyCity category/top support
Welcome to submit the issue and pull request.