Crystal 0.25.x caused this to no longer work correctly, I haven't really used Crystal in months so quite unlikely I'll end up fixing it. If you do somehow build this with version 0.24.x then it should work, but make sure to build this https://github.com/Yive/RotateSRV/tree/0df695dd0c359eb6c0359c522ba5adacad39839c
SRV rotation tool used to bypass Mojang's Minecraft server blacklisting.
Currently Crystal does not support Windows
This is my first project in Crystal so the code is likely terrible, but it works from my testing.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Yive/RotateSRV/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Yive - creator, maintainer