Google Analytics Dashboard
Adds a Google Analytics widget to your Dashboard and more nice features.
- Small bug fix that prevents a die in the constructor.
- Made the entire plugin i18n compatible.
- Replace deprecated
- Several security fixes.
- Use proper call for escaping post id in draft query
- Updated to use version 2.4 of the Google Analytics API
- Fixed bug with PHP reference passing.
- Fixed date range display.
- Added more error checking to curl responses
- Changed warning when options haven't been saved on the options page
- Use newer version of admin URL generator for WordPress 3.0 and later
- Added ability to turn off stats display on posts/pages list
- Fixed problem when other plugins include the same OAuth library
- Stop unlink warnings when caching won't work
- Refactored code so that major parts are split into classes
- Refactored code to better separate UI code
- Made the dashboard panel load asynchronously so the entire dashboard doesn't block while it is loading
- Made the analytics column in posts and pages not block the loading of the page
- Use transient API support with WordPress version 2.8+
- Fix bug in WordPress version checking
- Added ability to support multiple analytics sources
- Added support for Google OAuth login