Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release Date: September 11th, 2018
- Introduces a How-To block in Gutenberg to create a How-to guide in an SEO-friendly way. Read more about the Gutenblocks in [https://yoa.st/gutenblocks](our release post).
- Introduces a FAQ block in Gutenberg to list your Frequently Asked Questions in an SEO-friendly way. Read more about the Gutenblocks in [https://yoa.st/gutenblocks](our release post).
- Adds readability analysis for Polish.
- On Multisite environments, in addition to the site domain, path and ID, also site titles are now present in the site selection dropdowns.
- Fixes a bug where changing the WordPress slug would not correctly update the snippet editor.
- Fixes a bug where the user input would trigger an analysis every time.
- Fixes a bug with incorrect zooming on older iPhones within the installation wizard.
- Fixes a bug where the OpenGraph image wouldn't show correctly for the frontpage in a few situations. Props to @mt8 for the solution direction.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast SEO network admin menu and admin bar menu would appear when the plugin was only active for the main site, and not for the entire network.
- Fixes a bug where snippet variables in the Twitter card title and description wouldn't be properly replaced.
- Fixes a bug where a non-existing dependency was requested on the Search Appearance settings page.
- Fixes a bug where the value of the primary category snippet variable in the classic editor wouldn't change when the primary category was changed.
- Fixes a bug where the Gutenberg editor in the Classic Editor plugin would crash when the primary category picker was loaded. If something goes wrong in the primary category picker, it now shows a notification, instead of making the entire editor crash.
- Fixes a bug where the readability analysis would not show the correct scores for cornerstone content.
- Fixes a bug where switching off the SEO analysis would stop the readability analysis from loading.
- Fixes a fatal error on the Term and Post edit pages when the server is running on PHP 5.2.