See the Yoe readme for an overview of the project. This page is an index to more detailed documentation.
The Yoe distribution includes support for a number of common machines. Notes are included for some of them below.
- Docker Integration
- Packages - information on installing packages from your build directory in a development scenario.
- Working with git submodules
OpenEmbedded supports a wide range of technology choices. Some of these are documented below.
The Yoe documentation is kept with the project as simple markdown files in the docs/ subdirectory. We do not use the Github wiki, document generators, or other more sophisticated methods for the following reasons:
- it is obvious where to find documentation
- the documentation for the version of Yoe you are using is always available, even through long product life cycles
- simpler for others to contibute improvements