Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Mechs can no longer enter the shuttle - AI can view and take photographs - Hydroponics and Xenoflora rewrite - Calamity mode - New icons for Psychologists, cortical borers, cyborg components, hair, others. - Stun baton adjustments - Handcuffs now require an agressive grab to use - Mining has been resprited and surface ores have been adjusted - New mining alt-titles - XGM gas mixtures added (no gameplay effect). - Atmospheric omni-devices added. - Goggles can be toggled - Comfy chairs now have armrests. - pAI updates and addition of mobility system. - Floor tile painter - Adjustments to IB - Laser cannon damage buffed. - Map fixes - Power and atmos refactoring, tweaks, and fixes. - Remapped security. - Remapped engine room - Nuke OP shuttle and outpost remapped.
- hardsuit breaching - rewrittern fire - Supermatter now glows and sucks things into it as it aproaches critical temperatures - wheelchairs - cargo trains - hardsuit cycler - rewritten lighting (coloured lights) - new mining machiney and new smelting - new autolathe - mutiny mode - nano ui airlock and docking controllers - Rewritten shuttle code - Derelict Z-level replacement: construction site - Computer3 laptops - Constructable SMES units - Omni-directional atmos machinery - climbable tables and crates - Xenoflora added to science - Utensils can be used to eat food - Card decks - Service robots can speak alien languages - Botanist renamed to gardener - Hydroponics merged with kitchen - Latejoin spawn points (Arrivals, cryostorage, gateway) - Cats and borers can be picked up - Species-specific gear icon handling
- Chirp as a nymph! - IPC fixes and balances - More changes to say() code - More unique satchels - Masks of Nar-Sie - pAI GUI overhaul - paper bundles. Made by hitting a piece of paper with another piece of paper! - Bunch of small map changes to make things better. - maintenance drones! - species specific sprite sheets. - Improvements to Vox Armalis. - Cyborg hud fixes. - Updates and improvements to the map patcher and the map cleaner to help with future map merge problems. - Adding mentors to game ranks.
- overhaled say code - Chameleon items - Nano UI Virology - 3D sounds - AI channel colors - Inflatable walls and airlocks - carbon copy papers - undershirts and rolled down jumpsuits - insta-hit taser beams - changeling balances - removal and balancing of genetics
- Paint Mixing - New posters - New Nano UIs for APC, Canisters, tanks, tank transfer valves, gas temperature changing systems. - Pipe rework - Engineering redesign - IPCs - Dionaea sprites - New Security EOD suit - New Escape shuttle - Objectiveless Antagonists - Suit Collars - Gamemode autovote - Cyborg taperolls - Adjustments to blob and PDA bombing - APC fixes and updates - Bug fixes - A lot of behind the work revamps of old code
- species specific blood colors - Nano UI for PDA - New weapons and weapon sprites - Ghosts can write in blood (admin-toggle) - Scaling fixes for Nuke Ops - Openable soda cans and beer bottles - bakeable cookies - Diona nymphs can be carried and worn - Map improvements to the chapel - Custom item additions - Nano UI improvements - Braindead has been replaced with SSD - Nymphs can now be cooked - Labcoats can carry more goods - Tiny objects can be worn behind the ear - Custom Sandwiches - Optimizations and bugfixes