This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
selfis now defined as a class and instance method to ensure that the right
data is used in these two scopes. See
28f604ded884be2e43ef7ce93892a3cade4c93d7for a more in depth explanation.
- Block arguments passed to methods are now ignored by the
- Configuration objects are now passed to analysis classes.
- ruby-lint can now parse empty Ruby files! Previously this would crash the
- Range now inherits from Enumerable.
- The definitions for Array have been re-generated.
- Fix for searching for Ruby files when no directories were given to the file
scanner class. Previously this would cause ruby-lint to start scanning from
/. See https://github.com/YorickPeterse/ruby-lint/issues/83 for more