Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Passing cs231n together
Definitely, one of the best courses on Deep Learning. We are going to study together.
- The course itself
- Video-lectures, youtube channel. Prerequisites are given in the 1st lecture
- Smth is going to appear here as well
There are 3 big and tough assignments in this course. We’ll have deadlines and exemplar solutions (by me or smb else) to be discussed. You can show your progress here.
Competitions & projects
In the original course they've got projects. You can also complete one, but actually, lectures and assignments is already a good workload. To do smth more, I propose 3 variants:
- a personal pet-project (will be nice to show in your portfolio) here is an example by @artgor and a description in (you can translate it, but the app is self-explanatory)
- a Kaggle competition. Maybe a playground one, to start with. This one, persay: "Dog Breed Identification"
- our Kaggle Inclass competitions – CIFAR 10 and Tiny Imagenet (to appear soon)
Authors claim that you can pass the course even with typical hardware. However, I recommend to rent a machine with GPU. The most convenient option right now is Google Colaboratory, a tutorial on Medium.
1st 2 weeks