= Release History
== 0.2.5 | 2012-03-02
This release simply fixes an issue with parsing documentation that has only a single line.
- Fix indentation stripping.
== 0.2.4 | 2012-02-22
This release rewrites the TomDoc comment parser to add latest features of TomDoc standard.
- Add support for Signature.
- Add support for Raises.
- Unify comment parsing into single pass.
- Input text can be with or without comment marker.
== 0.2.3 | 2011-06-10
This release simply fix a bug that was accidently introduced in the last release, where by the comment markers are not stripped from the comment text.
- Fix TomDoc#tomdoc needs to strip comments markers.
== 0.2.2 | 2011-06-09
which it needs.
This is so plugins like yard-tomdoc can requiretomdoc/tomdoc`
without the rest of tomdoc code base.
- tomdoc/tomdoc.rb reuqires
- fix bug in #tomdoc method clean code.
- remark out clean code for the time being.
== 0.2.1 | 2011-06-08
This release removes unused dependencies from the gem.
- Remove unused dependencies for gem.
== 0.2.0 | 2011-05-20
This release addresses a few nagging bugs and a dependency conflict.
- Fix Ruby 1.9 issue, use Array#join instead of Array#to_s
- Fix issue #5, undefined instance_methods
- Fix Test namespace reference
- Fix colored gem as dependency in gemspec
- Fix TomDoc#args returns empty array when no arguments are in comment
- Fix dependecy version constraints