This folder contains the source code of a system that illustrates how to implement a minimalistic scheduling system based on Azure Service Bus queues. This system relies on two applications:
- A publisher, which is responsible for scheduling messages on the queue.
- A subscriber, implemented as an Azure Function, that listens to the queue and is triggered every time a message becomes available.
Before running these two applications, you will need an Azure Service Bus namespace (see this doc for more information).
Once you've got the connection settings of the namespace:
- Connect to it and create a message queue named
- Set these connection settings in the configuration files
- Build the projects and run them!