- Add "gem 'youthtree-controller-ext' to your Gemfile"
- Run bundle install
use_controller_exts on a class with one of the named controller extensions.
By default, it provides:
:almost_happy- InheritedResources collection tweak
:authlogic_helpers- Base authlogic helpers
:pseudocephalopod_resource- use slugged find in InheritedResource
:ssl_requirement- Tie in with
youthtree-settingsto make it easier to do ssl in certain environments.
:title_estuary- adds controller methods for
:translation- adds support for
tffor flash and ui methods.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Youth Tree. See LICENSE for details.