Ultimate Security Survey
Scrum Project For Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences. Helsinki, Finland.Documentation →
Security Survey is an application to make Security Audits for small and middle size companies. In our audits we follow National Security Auditing Criteria guidelines and questions. Our Security Audits vary between 40 and 60 questions.
How it works
The students implement the Security Surveys in the companies. Each survey is created by one teacher, implemented and pre-analyzed by a student and validated by a supervising teacher. Supervising teacher selects one student for a survey. The student visits the company, asks the questions and records the answers.
After the company has given all the answers for the survey the student analyzes the questions and adds them to the system. When the student has done the analyses for each question the student creates a Survey report for the company. The supervising teacher validates the report before it is sent for the company.
|Topi Asikainen||Development team member|
|Antti Marsio||Development team member|
|Daniel Freitas||Development team member||link|
|Alexander Shkunov||Development team member, Scrum master||alexshkunov.com|
- MVC 4, Object-Relational Mapping (Entity Framework)
- LINQ to Entities, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2012 v11.0
- HTML 5, CSS 3 (Foundation framework)
- jQuery Core and Validation, Foundation js libraries
- Fork it (git clone git://github.com/Ytseboy/Ultimate-Security-Survey.git)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Make new cool improvement
- Commit your changes (git commit -m 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new pull request