Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Version 0.6.0 (released 2019-05-10)
- Don't fail if CTAP2 Info contains unknown fields.
- Replace cbor loads/dumps functions with encode/decode/decode_from.
- Server: Add support for AuthenticatorAttachment.
- Server: Add support for more key algorithms.
- Client: Expose CTAP2 Info object as Fido2Client.info.
Version 0.5.0 (released 2018-12-21)
- Changes to server classes, some backwards breaking.
- Add ability to authenticate U2F credentials by using the appid extension.
- Make verification of attestation more explicit.
- Add support for Android SafetyNet attestation.
- Make it easier to work with U2F/CTAP1 data formats.
Version 0.4.0 (released 2018-09-27)
- Add classes for implementing a server.
- Various small changes, some affecting backwards compatibility.
Version 0.3.0 (released 2018-04-13)
- Add conversion between string/int keys for AttestationObject.
- Replace internal Exceptions with built-in types.
- Bugfix: Don't use TimeoutError which isn't available on Python 2.