Firefly III for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Firefly III quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
"Firefly III" is a (self-hosted) manager for your personal finances. It can help you keep track of your expenses and income, so you can spend less and save more. Firefly III supports the use of budgets, categories and tags. Using a bunch of external tools, you can import data. It also has many neat financial reports available.
Shipped version: 6.0.5~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://firefly-iii.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.firefly-iii.org/firefly-iii/about-firefly-iii/introduction/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/firefly-iii/firefly-iii
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/firefly-iii
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade firefly-iii -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/firefly-iii_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps