This package allows you to install Acropolis quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Acropolis was forked from diaspora* in August 2021. The idea for the fork is to optimize toward community, that is making it as easy as possible to contribute. We're following a protocol that basically says if you are addressing a valid problem, your code gets merged. Everything else follows from that.
Shipped version: 2022.01.29~ynh1
Acropolis is beta software, and under active development. Use at your own risk!
- This app require a dedicated domain or subdomain.
- No admin user is created during installation so you will need to sign up and follow manual steps to promote your user to admin.
- Configuration of the instance requires editing one or more config files which must also be done manually.
- Single sign-on doesn't work.
You may wish to close or limit registration for your instance of Ecko, so that the instance stays small. We invite you to block remote malicious instances from the administration interface.
- Official app website: https://magicstone.dev
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/magicstone-dev/acropolis
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/acropolis
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/acropolis_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/acropolis_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade acropolis -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/acropolis_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps