Bludit for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Bludit quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Bludit is a web application to build your own website or blog in seconds, it's completely free and open source. Bludit uses files in JSON format to store the content, you don't need to install or configure a database. You only need a web server with PHP support.
Bludit is a Flat-File CMS.
Bludit supports Markdown and HTML code for the content.
Shipped version: 3.14.1~ynh2
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: <www.bludit.com>
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.bludit.com/en/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/bludit/bludit
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_bludit
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bludit_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bludit_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade bludit -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/bludit_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps