Cachet for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Cachet quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Cachet is a free, open source status page for your API, service or company. Built with all of the features that you'd expect from a status page, Cachet comes with a powerful API, a metric system, multiple user support, two factor authentication for added security and is easy to get setup. A powerful, self-hosted alternative to StatusPage.io and Status.io.
Shipped version: 2.3.18
Totally configurable through the Cachet application dashboard.
- Official documentation: https://docs.cachethq.io/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- LDAP or HTTP authentication aren't supported (see limitations below).
- This package supports multiple instances installation.
- Must necessarily be installed on domain root (see upstream issue here)
- Can't integrate with YunoHost SSO as LDAP support is not implemented yet (see upstream issue here)
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cachet_ynh/issues
- App website: https://cachethq.io/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/CachetHQ/Cachet
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cachet_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cachet -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cachet_ynh/tree/testing --debug