Calibre-web for YunoHost
This package allow you to install calibreweb quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
This is an implementation of Calibre-web for Yunohost.
Calibre-Web is a web app providing a clean interface for browsing, reading and downloading eBooks using an existing Calibre database.
This software is a fork of library and licensed under the GPL v3 License.
Alternatively, you may use COPS which also allows access to you Calibre Library, but in read-only mode.
Shipped version: To be 1.0, let's say 0.9 :)
By default, backup process will not backup Calibre library (backup_core_only logic). You may activate backup of the library with
yunohost app setting calibreweb backup_core_only -v 0
By default, removing the app will never delete the library.
- No LDAP support
- access to library to be done manually after install if Calibre library was already existing, for example :
chown -R calibreweb: path/to/library or chmod o+rw path/to/library
- Do not use a Nextcloud folder. It's all right if the folder is an external storage in Nextcloud but not if it's an internal one : Changing the data in the library will cause trouble with the sync
- "Magic link feature is not yet available
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/calibre_ynh/issues
- App website: https://github.com/janeczku/calibre-web
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/Yunohost-Apps/calibre_ynh/tree/Testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade calibreweb -u https://github.com/Yunohost-Apps/calibre_ynh/tree/Testing --debug
- Better Multimedia integration : Integrate in Yunohost.multimedia
- User and possibly LDAP integration
- Package_check integration
- On backup/remove/upgrade : check for database location to update settings
- enable magic link
Package and software are GPL 3.0