Caliopen for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Caliopen quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
The best way to discuss with your contacts, while preserving your privacy.
- All of your private messages (Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) through a single login.
- A single timeline, a unified contact list and simplified searches to manage all your private messages.
Shipped version: 0.18.0
How to configure this app: by an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: https://caliopen.readthedocs.io
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/caliopen_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.caliopen.org
- App repository: https://github.com/CaliOpen/Caliopen
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/caliopen_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade caliopen -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/caliopen_ynh/tree/testing --debug