ChtickyNotes for YunoHost
This package allows you to install ChtickyNotes quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
ChtickyNotes core is based on Post It All!. ChtickyNotes is a "simple post-it" application. Its main features are:
- notes movable and resizable
- edit note by just typing on it (or CTRL-V to paste chunks of HTML)
- menu on each note to change its color, and so on
- global menu to change board, and so on
- autosave every 10 seconds
- storage on the server (not on the browser local storage)
Shipped version: 1.0
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported?
- Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chtickynotes_ynh/issues
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chtickynotes_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade chtickynotes -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chtickynotes_ynh/tree/testing --debug