ChuWiki for YunoHost
This package allows you to install ChuWiki quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
ChuWiki is first and foremost a wiki. A wiki is a website whose pages can be edited by the visitor. However, a history system allows you to track modifications made to a page and restore an old version of the page if necessary.
Shipped version: 2.0~ynh2
- Upstream not maintained: This software is not maintained anymore. Expect it to break down over time, be exposed to unfixed security breaches, etc.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: http://chuwiki.genezys.net/
- Official admin documentation: http://chuwiki.genezys.net/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/genezys/chuwiki
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/chuwiki
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chuwiki_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chuwiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade chuwiki -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/chuwiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps