Cockpit for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Cockpit quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Cockpit is a web-based graphical interface for servers, intended for everyone.
Shipped version: 257~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://cockpit-project.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://cockpit-project.org/documentation.html
- Upstream app code repository: https://some.forge.com/example/example
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_cockpit
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cockpit_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cockpit_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cockpit -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cockpit_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps