CodiMD for YunoHost
This package allows you to install CodiMD quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
CodiMD is a real-time collaborative word processing web service. It uses Markdown language.
Shipped version: 2.4.1
You can configure CodiMD by editing this file
/var/www/codimd/config.json using the documentation
- Official documentation: https://hackmd.io/c/codimd-documentation
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_codimd
YunoHost specific features
- Is LDAP supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/codimd_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/hackmdio/codimd
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/codimd_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade codimd -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/codimd_ynh/tree/testing --debug