Collabora Online for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Collabora Online quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
LibreOffice-based online office suite with collaborative editing
Shipped version: 6.4.10~ynh2
Disclaimers / important information
The settings of Collabora are at
- User: admin
- Password: The password set during the installation. (If you forgot it, you can find it again in
Connexion to Nextcloud
If you want to connect with Nextcloud, you have to install the Collabora Online app in Nextcloud, and configure it with the domain of your Collabora installation.
Collabora Online - Built-in CODE server apps, which are a lightwheigt version of this Collabora package.
ARM platform not supported. If you want to run Collabora on Nextcloud, there is a lightweight version of the Collabora server for ARM, called Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server (ARM64) which can easily connect with the Collabora Online app.
CODE has a warning limitation
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://collaboraoffice.com
- Official user documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_collabora
- Official admin documentation: https://www.collaboraoffice.com/code/
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_collabora
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade collabora -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/collabora_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps