Converse for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Converse quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
The benefit of using converse.js as opposed to relying on a SaaS (software-as-a-service) solution, is that your users can have a much more customized, streamlined and integrated webchat experience and that you have control over the data. The latter being a requirement for many sites dealing with sensitive information.
- File sharing (not working yet)
- End to end message encryption (XEP-0384 OMEMO)
- Open chats via URL
- Multilingual Support
- Moderating chatrooms
- Passwordless login with client certificates
Shipped version: 10.1.2~ynh3
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: http://conversejs.org
- Official admin documentation: https://conversejs.org/docs/html/index.html
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/conversejs/converse.js
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_converse
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/converse_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/converse_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade converse -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/converse_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps