Cowyo for YunoHost
This package allow you to install cowyo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
A feature-rich wiki webserver for minimalists. See https://github.com/schollz/cowyo#usage
Shipped version: 2.12.0
No configuration required except specifying the domain to access it, and its public/private status.
YunoHost specific features
- Multi-users support: not applicable.
- By design, cowyo requires its own domain.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/issues
- Cowyo GitHub page: https://github.com/schollz/cowyo
- Cowyo demo site: https://cowyo.com/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cowyo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug