This package allows you to install Cowyo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Cowyo is a self-contained wiki server that makes jotting notes easy and fast. The most important feature here is simplicity. Other features include versioning, page locking, self-destructing messages, encryption, and listifying. See https://github.com/schollz/cowyo#usage
Shipped version: 2.12.0~ynh5
- By design, cowyo requires its own domain.
No configuration required except specifying the domain to access it, and its public/private status.
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/schollz/cowyo/blob/master/README.md
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/schollz/cowyo
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_cowyo
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cowyo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps