Cowyo for YunoHost
This package allow you to install cowyo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
cowyo is a self-contained wiki server that makes jotting notes easy and fast. The most important feature here is simplicity. Other features include versioning, page locking, self-destructing messages, encryption, and listifying. See https://github.com/schollz/cowyo#usage
Shipped version: 2.12.0
No configuration required except specifying the domain to access it, and its public/private status.
- Official documentation: https://github.com/schollz/cowyo/blob/master/README.md
YunoHost specific features
- Multi-users support: not applicable.
- By design, cowyo requires its own domain.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/issues
- Cowyo GitHub page: https://github.com/schollz/cowyo
- Cowyo demo site: https://cowyo.com/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cowyo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cowyo_ynh/tree/testing --debug