This package allows you to install CryptPad quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
CryptPad is a collaboration suite that is end-to-end-encrypted and open-source. It is built to enable collaboration, synchronizing changes to documents in real time. Because all data is encrypted, the service and its administrators have no way of seeing the content being edited and stored.
Shipped version: 5.3.0~ynh1
- Official app website: https://cryptpad.fr/
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.cryptpad.fr/en/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/xwiki-labs/cryptpad
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/cryptpad
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug
sudo yunohost app upgrade cryptpad -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps