CryptPad for YunoHost
This package allows you to install CryptPad quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
CryptPad is a collaborative encrypted document editor in real time. It is a privacy-friendly alternative to popular office tools and cloud services. All content stored in CryptPad is encrypted before being sent, which means that no one can access your data unless you give them the keys. You can share access to a document simply by sharing the link.
Shipped version: 4.5.0
- How to configure this app: From the admin panel and the plain file
- Official documentation: https://docs.cryptpad.fr/en/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Installation possible only on a root domain (CryptPad limitation)
- Can't login via SSO (due to this CryptPad limitation)
- To increase space for CryptPad users, you can modify
/var/www/cryptpad/config/config.js, and restart the CryptPad service with
sudo service cryptpad restart.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/issues
- App website: https://cryptpad.fr/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/xwiki-labs/cryptpad
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade cryptpad -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/cryptpad_ynh/tree/testing --debug