DokuWiki for YunoHost
This package allows you to install DokuWiki quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
DokuWiki is a simple to use and highly versatile Open Source wiki software that doesn't require a database. It is loved by users for its clean and readable syntax. The ease of maintenance, backup and integration makes it an administrator's favorite. Built in access controls and authentication connectors make DokuWiki especially useful in the enterprise context and the large number of plugins contributed by its vibrant community allow for a broad range of use cases beyond a traditional wiki.
Shipped version: 2020-07-29
- Official documentation: https://www.dokuwiki.org/manual
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_dokuwiki
YunoHost specific features
- Integrate with YunoHost users and SSO - i.e. logout button
- Allow one user to be the "administrator" (set at the installation)
- Default authorization is set as read only so guest people cannot edit pages. (Especially needed if wiki is public to avoid spam and defacing. Can be changed from admin panel)
- During the upgrade, official plugins are also upgraded. We recommend that you should check that they run properly in the administration panel after the upgrade. We cannot know if some plugins are broken...
- Cannot create or login with DokuWiki internal users, only users from YunoHost (Work needed for authchained plugin)
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dokuwiki_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.dokuwiki.org
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/splitbrain/dokuwiki
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org
Please send your pull request to the testing branch
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dokuwiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade dokuwiki -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dokuwiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug