DotClear 2 for YunoHost
This package allow you to install dotclear2 quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Dotclear is an open-source web publishing software.
Shipped version: 2.19
How to configure this app: by an admin panel.
- Official documentation: https://dotclear.org/documentation/2.0
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP supported? Yes
Are HTTP auth supported? No (PR are welcome!)
Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Only YunoHost users can have an admin account. (PR are welcome!)
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dotclear2_ynh/issues
- App website: https://dotclear.org
- Upstream app repository: https://git.dotclear.org/dev/dotclear
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dotclear2_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade dotclear2 -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/dotclear2_ynh/tree/testing --debug