Encryptic for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Encryptic quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Encryptic (fork of Laverna) is an anonymous system, encrypted and without registration required, it is accessible via a web browser (without software installation). The data is private because it is stored by default on your machine (InnoDB and localstorage), it is a setting in the settings that will allow you to synchronize it via the cloud on your various devices.
- Markdown editor based on Pagedown
- Synchronization with cloud storage via Dropbox or RemoteStorage
- Multiple editing modes: normal, preview, and distraction free
- Offline access to your notes
- WYSIWYG control buttons
- Syntax highlighting, MathJax support
- Robust keyboard shortcuts
Shipped version: 0.1.0~ynh3
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.encryptic.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/encryptic-team/encryptic/wiki
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/encryptic-team/encryptic
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_encryptic
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/encryptic_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/encryptic_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade encryptic -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/encryptic_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps