Framaforms for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Framaforms quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Framaforms is an online forms and surveys service. Registered users are allowed to create forms, share them, collect and visualize results through a simple interface. See this article and this interview (in French) for further informations.
Shipped version: 1.0.3
You can modify some configurations using the Framaforms administration panel. You can log in with the admin user and the password you gave during installation.
- Official documentation: https://docs.framasoft.org/fr/framaforms/
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_framaforms
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Only LDAP
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/issues
- App website: https://framaforms.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://framagit.org/framasoft/framaforms
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade framaforms -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/framaforms_ynh/tree/testing --debug