Garradin for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Garradin quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Garradin is a free association managing software.
Shipped version: 1.0.7
- Official documentation: https://fossil.kd2.org/garradin/wiki?name=Documentation
YunoHost specific features
LDAP is not supported yet.
- The application is ONLY translated into french.
- Do not install this application on the default root path's domain name without adding a subpath, otherwise the sso conection page will be substitute by home's garradin page.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/garradin_ynh/issues
- App website: https://garradin.eu
- Upstream app repository: https://fossil.kd2.org/garradin/wiki?name=Garradin
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/garradin_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade garradin -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/garradin_ynh/tree/testing --debug