This package allows you to install Ghost quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Ghost is a powerful app for new-media creators to publish, share, and grow a business around their content.
It comes with modern tools to build a website, publish content, send newsletters & offer paid subscriptions to members.
Shipped version: 5.65.0~ynh2
- Arbitrary limitations: Ghost developers have chosen to only support MySQL. YunoHost relying on MariaDB, incompatibilities may arise. For more information: TryGhost/Ghost#15729 (comment)
- Official app website: https://ghost.org/
- Official admin documentation: https://ghost.org/help/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/TryGhost/Ghost
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_ghost
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ghost_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ghost_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade ghost -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ghost_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps