GitLab Runner for YunoHost
This package allow you to install gitlab-runner quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
GitLab Runner is a continuous integration tool to use with a GitLab instance (YNH or not).
Shipped version: 11.10.1
How to configure this app: by the admin panel of GitLab or the settings "CI/CD" of your project.
- Official documentation: https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/
YunoHost specific features
- To retrieve the information to be provided to the installation such as the
gitlab's urlyou must go here:
Settings->CI/CD->Runners->"Set up a specific Runner manually"in the project or admin section of the GitLab instance to link to this runner.
More information on the documentation page:
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/issues
- App website: https://about.gitlab.com/product/continuous-integration/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade gitlab-runner -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/tree/testing --debug