GitLab Runner for YunoHost
This package allow you to install GitLab Runner quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
GitLab Runner is a continuous integration tool to use with a GitLab instance (YNH or not).
Shipped version: 14.1.0
How to configure this app: by the admin panel of GitLab or the settings "CI/CD" of your project.
Running a Gitlab Runner mandates to choose an executor at registeration time (when the Gitlab Runner instance registers to a Gitlab instance). For now this YunoHost application only supports the
- Official documentation: https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/
YunoHost specific features
- To retrieve the information to be provided to the installation such as the
gitlab's urlyou must go here:
Settings->CI/CD->Runners->"Set up a specific Runner manually"in the project or admin section of the GitLab instance to link to this runner.
- If you get this message during a job:
Could not resolve host: you.domain.tld, you can add
dns_search = [“you.domain.tld”]in the section
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/issues
- App website: https://about.gitlab.com/product/continuous-integration/
- YunoHost website: https://14.1.0
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade gitlab-runner -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gitlab-runner_ynh/tree/testing --debug