Gotify for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Gotify quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Gotify is a simple server for sending and receiving messages in real-time per web socket. (Includes a sleek web-ui)
Shipped version: 2.0.22
How to configure this app:
config.ymlfile via SSH.
- Official documentation: https://gotify.net/docs/index
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_gotify
LDAP is not supported (blocked until Gotify core upstream implements it).
- Require dedicated domain like
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gotify_ynh/issues
- App website: https://gotify.net/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/gotify/server
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gotify_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade gotify -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/gotify_ynh/tree/testing --debug