h5ai for YunoHost
This package allows you to install h5ai quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
h5ai is a modern file indexer for HTTP web servers. It allows to display and browse directories containing various documents with a clean and light interface.
Shipped version: 0.30.0
After installing the application, you can add documents in
/var/www/documents (or the corresponding path you choosed).
h5ai doesn't allow to edit or upload new documents directly from the web browser. But you can imagine coupling the folder
/var/www/documents to Nextcloud or some sort of FTP to allow some users to upload content, and use h5ai as a public read-only interface.
The main configuration file is
_h5ai/private/conf/options.json. You might want to change some of the documented settings. But there are some more files in
_h5ai/private/conf you might have a look at.
- Official documentation: https://larsjung.de/h5ai/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/h5ai_ynh/issues
- App website: https://larsjung.de/h5ai/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/lrsjng/h5ai
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/h5ai_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade h5ai -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/h5ai_ynh/tree/testing --debug