Halcyon for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Halcyon quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Halcyon is a webclient for Mastodon and Pleroma which looks like Twitter.
Shipped version: 2.4.9
- Halcyon requires a dedicated domain like
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/halcyon_ynh/issues
- App website: https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon
- Upstream app repository: https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon
- Other Halcyon instances: https://www.halcyon.social/instances.php
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/halcyon_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade halcyon -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/halcyon_ynh/tree/testing --debug