Haste for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Haste quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Haste is an open-source pastebin software written in node.js, which is easily installable in any network. YunoHost Project uses Haste as pastebin for log sharing: paste.yunohost.org
Shipped version: 0.1.0 (7.10.2020)
- How to configure this app: a plain file with SSH.
- Official documentation: https://hastebin.com/about.md
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_haste
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
This Haste package for Yunohost includes the
haste command, allowing you to share content from terminal:
cat something | haste https://haste.example.com/zuyejeduzu
The Haste-client is a simple client for uploading data to you Haste server.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/haste_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/seejohnrun/haste-server
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/haste_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade haste -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/haste_ynh/tree/testing --debug