HedgeDoc for YunoHost
This package allows you to install HedgeDoc quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
HedgeDoc (formerly known as CodiMD) is an open-source, web-based, self-hosted, collaborative markdown editor.
You can use it to easily collaborate on notes, graphs and even presentations in real-time. All you need to do is to share your note-link to your co-workers and they’re ready to go.
- Real-time collaboration
- Graphs & diagrams
- Presentation mode
- Easy to use permission system
- Low system requirements
Shipped version: 1.9.6~ynh2
Disclaimers / important information
You can configure HedgeDoc by editing this file
/var/www/hedgedoc/config.json using the documentation
When you finished editing the configuration, for your changes to take effect, you will have to run:
sudo systemctl restart hedgedoc.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://hedgedoc.org
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.hedgedoc.org/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/hedgedoc/hedgedoc
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_hedgedoc
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/hedgedoc_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/hedgedoc_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade hedgedoc -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/hedgedoc_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps