Home Assistant for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Home Assistant quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Home Assistant is free, open-source home automation software designed to be the central control system of a smart home or smart home. Written in Python, its main focus is local control and privacy.
Shipped version: 0.117.6
How to configure this app: From an admin panel
- Official documentation: https://www.home-assistant.io/docs/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? LDAP=Yes | HTTP auth=No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- As the pyhton version shipped in Debian stable is not supported, a recent version will be built during the installation process. it may take a while to achive that (15 to 60 minutes)
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/homeassistant_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.home-assistant.io/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/homeassistant_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade homeassistant -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/homeassistant_ynh/tree/testing --debug