Invidious for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Invidious quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Invidious is an interface allowing access to Youtube videos without going through youtube.com In addition to constituting an advantage in terms of confidentiality (the data does not pass directly through the services of the giant), this interface offers several features:
- Audio only mode,
- Dark mode,
- Ability to display Reddit comments instead of YouTube comments,
- Ability to subscribe to channels without creating a Google account
Shipped version: 23.01.29~ynh1
Disclaimers / important information
You can configure Invidious by modifying the configuration file
/var/www/invidious/config/config.yml with the help of this documentation.
- Invidious needs more than 2GB of RAM to build.
- Non-free Network Services: Promotes or depends entirely on a non-free network service.
Documentation and resources
- Official user documentation: https://github.com/iv-org/documentation
- Official admin documentation: https://docs.invidious.io/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/iv-org/invidious
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_invidious
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/invidious_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/invidious_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade invidious -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/invidious_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps