Jenkins for YunoHost
This package doesn't work anymore on debian Jessie, because the last jenkins version which works on Jessie was 2.46.3, but the plugins aren't available anymore for this version.
This package allow you to install jenkins quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
Shipped version: 2.150.2
No demo available.
Use the admin panel of your Jenkins to configure this app.
- Official documentation: https://jenkins.io/doc/
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Supported, with LDAP and SSO.
- Can't be updated after the current version 2.46, because it need some packages not available on jessie.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/issues
- Jenkins website: https://jenkins.io
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jenkins -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/tree/testing --debug