Jenkins for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Jenkins quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project.
Shipped version: 2.277.4
No demo available.
Use the admin panel of your Jenkins to configure this app.
- Official documentation: https://jenkins.io/doc/
YunoHost specific features
Supported, with LDAP and SSO.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/issues
- App website: https://jenkins.io
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jenkins -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jenkins_ynh/tree/testing --debug