Jitsi Meet for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Jitsi Meet quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Jitsi for YunoHost for now as some limitations:
- Can only be used using Chrome/Chromium
- Is limited to two participants
Those limitations come from the packaging of the upstream app. Have to be improved.
Shipped version: 1.0.3729
Important points before installing
- Jitsi requires a dedicated root domain, eg. jitsi.domain.tld
- Jitsi requires you create additionals domains in your DNS and in your YunoHost
- Jitsi requires the ports TCP/4443 and UDP/10000 to be forwarded to your YunoHost (The same way you forwarded 80 (HTTP), 443 (HTTPS), etc... https://yunohost.org/#/isp_box_config)
How to configure this app: Via the admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: https://jitsi.org/user-faq/
Specific YunoHost features
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jitsi_ynh/issues
- App website: https://jitsi.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jitsi_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade jitsi -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/jitsi_ynh/tree/testing --debug