Keeweb for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Keeweb quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Web client for reading and editing Keepass files locally. It can also sync with WebDAV (Owncloud, Nextcloud...), Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive...
Shipped version: 1.6.3
Use the web panel of Keeweb to configure it.
- Official documentation: https://github.com/keeweb/keeweb/wiki
- YunoHost documentation: There no other documentations, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
No users support.
Usage with OwnCloud/NextCloud
- Open your file through webdav using https://linktoowncloud/remote.php/webdav/PATH-TO-YOUR-KDBX-FILE and your username and password (no need to enter username and password if you are using a private Keeweb, as it will automatically detect that you are logged in OwnCloud/NextCloud
Usage for Dropbox sync
- create a Dropbox app
- find your app key (in Dropbox App page, go to Settings/App key)
- Enter the app key when prompted
Add default files on your homepage
- Read https://github.com/keeweb/keeweb/wiki/Configuration#json-app-config
- In your config.json add the "files" entry with the appropriate settings
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/keeweb_ynh/issues
- Keeweb website: https://keeweb.info/
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/keeweb_ynh/tree/testing --verbose or sudo yunohost app upgrade keeweb -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/keeweb_ynh/tree/testing --verbose