Laverna for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Laverna quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Laverna is an anonymous system, encrypted and without registration required, it is accessible via a web browser (without software installation). The data is private because it is stored by default on your machine (InnoDB and localstorage), it is a setting in the settings that will allow you to synchronize it via the cloud on your various devices.
Shipped version: 0.7.51~ynh6
- Package not maintained: This YunoHost package is not maintained and needs adoption.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://laverna.cc/index.html
- Official admin documentation: https://github.com/Laverna/laverna/wiki
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/Laverna/laverna
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/laverna
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade laverna -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps