Laverna for YunoHost
⚠️Laverna is no longer maintained upstream. You should use Encryptic instead.
This package allows you to install Laverna quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Laverna is an anonymous system, encrypted and without registration required, it is accessible via a web browser (without software installation). The data is private because it is stored by default on your machine (InnoDB and localstorage), it is a setting in the settings that will allow you to synchronize it via the cloud on your various devices.
Shipped version: 0.7.51
How to configure this app: From an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation:https://github.com/Laverna/laverna/wiki
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? No
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Any known limitations.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/issues
- App website: https://laverna.cc/index.html
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/Laverna/laverna
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade laverna -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/laverna_ynh/tree/testing --debug