Libreto for YunoHost
This package allow you to install Libreto quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Libreto let you aggregate your pad (Etherpad lite) to create a kind of wiki easily.
Shipped version: 0.0.20180605
No configuration needed.
- Official documentation: https://github.com/Ventricule/libreto
YunoHost specific features
Libreto has no user management, but YunoHost allow you to decide if this app is public or not.
Only app instances with a valid certificate and allowing to be included in Frame could be used.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreto_ynh/issues
- App website: http://libreto.net/
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/Ventricule/libreto
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreto_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade libreto -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libreto_ynh/tree/testing --debug