LibreTranslate for YunoHost
This package allows you to install LibreTranslate quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Free and Open Source Machine Translation API, entirely self-hosted. Unlike other APIs, it doesn't rely on proprietary providers such as Google or Azure to perform translations. Instead, its translation engine is powered by the open source Argos Translate library.
Shipped version: 1.5.2~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://libretranslate.com/
- Official admin documentation: https://libretranslate.com/docs/
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/LibreTranslate/LibreTranslate
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/libretranslate
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libretranslate_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libretranslate_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade libretranslate -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/libretranslate_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps