Lstu for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Lstu quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Lstu means Let's Shorten That URL.
Shipped version: 0.22-0
How to configure this app: a plain file at
/var/www/lstu/lstu.conf with SSH.
- Official documentation: https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lstu/wikis/home
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Yes
- Can the app be used by multiple users? Yes
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lstu_ynh/issues
- Upstream app repository: https://framagit.org/fiat-tux/hat-softwares/lstu
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lstu_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade lstu -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/lstu_ynh/tree/testing --debug
- Allow to choose the database (sqlite or PostgreSQL)
- Allow to choose to use Minion
- Add CI stuff