Matomo for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Matomo quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Open source analytics platform for measuring Web statistics
Shipped version: 4.3.1~ynh2
Disclaimers / important information
- The app will require to complete the registration process after the instllation is complete by visiting the domain on which Matomo is installed.
- The MySQL database credentials will be sent to the admin mail. Fill these details while doing the registration process.
- No LDAP support yet for the app.
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://matomo.org
- Official user documentation: https://yunohost.org/en/app_matomo
- Official admin documentation: https://matomo.org/docs
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/matomo-org/matomo
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_matomo
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/matomo_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/matomo_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade matomo -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/matomo_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps