MediaWiki for YunoHost
This package allow you to install MediaWiki quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
MediaWiki is a free and open source software wiki package written in PHP, originally for use on Wikipedia.
Shipped version: 1.35.1
Shipped extension versions:
- LDAPAuthorization (disabled and unused for now)
- LDAPGroups (disabled and unused for now)
- LDAPUserInfo (disabled and unused for now)
Some of the extensions are marked as "disabled and unused" because they are not immediately required but are part of the MediaWiki "LDAP Stack" which may be needed in future versions.
How to configure this app:
- Through the admin panel: Log in then click on
- Official documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org
- YunoHost documentation: https://yunohost.org/#/app_mediawiki
YunoHost specific features
- Is LDAP supported?: yes
- Is HTTP auth supported?: no
- Can the app be used by multiple users?: yes
- Any known limitations.
- The Discourse forum topic tracking release schedule and feedback.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/issues
- App website: https://www.mediawiki.org
- Upstream app repository: https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org
Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mediawiki -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug