MediaWiki for YunoHost
This package allows you to install MediaWiki quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
MediaWiki is a free and open-source wiki software package written in PHP. It serves as the platform for Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia projects, used by hundreds of millions of people each month. MediaWiki is localised in over 350 languages and its reliability and robust feature set have earned it a large and vibrant community of third-party users and developers.
Shipped version: 1.40.1~ynh1
Documentation and resources
- Official app website: https://www.mediawiki.org
- Official user documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Help
- Official admin documentation: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Documentation
- Upstream app code repository: https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki
- YunoHost Store: https://apps.yunohost.org/app/mediawiki
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/issues
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade mediawiki -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/mediawiki_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps